Here are some of the things I love about Mother’s new video.
- The fact that these videos take place live every week before they become videos. The live energy is awesome!
- This feels so current with the collective consciousness. How do we make room for ourselves amidst all this upheaval and rapid change? Mother tells you how!
- This isn’t about proving that we deserve to claim our place in this world, but that it’s already a fact and we’re being invited to accept it. Beautiful.
- Filling the holes and gaps inside myself can be as easy as inviting more love and light inside. Yes. Please.
- The never ending quality of Mother’s love. This isn’t about scarcity but rather experiencing abundance in it’s most simple and profound form.
Forgetting about myself is an old habit of self-loathing. With Mother’s love and guidance that has changed for me dramatically. I no longer experience self-loathing but it’s still not my first action to claim my place within my life as consistently as I’d like. Some days I don’t even seem to know what it means to show up for myself. I especially struggle with this in close intimate relationships. Putting everyone else before myself is an old ingrained fear-reaction. And it’s not so much about putting myself first but rather on equal footing with everyone else.
That’s how I’m choosing to claim my space these days, by stepping off any pedestals I may have climbed onto in an attempt to find validation of self through the eyes of others and to not place someone else up there either. Because superiority and inferiority are an illusion I can’t afford to maintain anymore if I wish to live in peace. And I do.
I hope you enjoy this week’s love offering from Mother. What are you doing to make space for yourself in your own life? Let me know in the comments below. Let’s share what’s working with each other. Together we grow stronger in love.